Riding at the Millinghof in winter
- Depending on the weather and snow conditions (as we don't have a riding hall)
Whether you are a beginner, a late starter or an experienced rider - our riding instructors will teach you how to safely handle horses and will provide professional riding lessons!
From placing the halter, proper riding technique, grooming, saddling and snaffling - you will learn all the required basics. Are you one of those who has had riding experience but still does not feel steady enough in the saddle to go for a cross-country ride? Those getting back into riding will get all the instruction they require in order to feel secure on all terrains.
Our horse-riding offers (depending on snow and weather conditions):
- Trial rides for beginners (25 mins)
- Lunge lessons (25 mins)
- Riding arena lessons (50 mins)
- General horse-riding (80 mins)
- Private lessons/single lesson (50 mins)
Please book your lesson in advance via telephone: +43 6583 20092